Monday, July 15, 2013

Nancy Bell Scott Collages


I have always wanted my blog to be a place where I could show my work and work that has inspired me and also work that I have just found wonderful. And not just master’s work, but the work of us, the everyday artists doing what we do because we love it and some times are frustrated by it. Artists that are doing things that confuse them or stay up all night doing something because they suddenly ‘get it’ and can’t stop. Or art that I find out about when I talk to other artists, work that I never knew existed. Links to things that spark those things in a artist mind that an artist really understands.
Anyway enough.
 The following Pieces are from the blog of Nancy Bell Scott who besides being a collage artist is a mail artist and a member, like myself, of the International Union of Mail Artists.
         

No comments:

Post a Comment