Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Art, Coffee, Tea and Blogs



August is a hot month. DUH, anyway I tend to get distracted easily when the heat goes up and often find myself redesigning my studio. And cleaning it up. It gives me a chance to look at some of the stuff I'm working on along side finished work. It also has become a time when I wander the internet even more than usual. So if you're a regular reader you should enjoy the next group of stuff.

This is a list of gadgets that I think I'll put on my holiday gift list. Feel free to choose one for me.Wallet-Ninja3-1024x682



Ever wonder how to make the PERFECT cup of coffee. These guys think they've got it mastered.
 Jacqmotte-Slow-Drip-Coffee-Maker_2

I have no financial connection to Golden. They are one of the many acrylics I use. What I have found interesting enough to blog about is their on line color mixing chart. Sometimes you just need a little nudge  for a color when you're in the middle of working and this does it.

That will do it for me and remember you can reach me at dkolberg@thewoventalepress.net

Imagination is never still. The marks we make are VERBS

No comments:

Post a Comment